Undoubtedly, the brake is a crucial part of the vehicle. Caring for and attention to the condition of the brakes is a must for every vehicle owner. Indeed, doing so is not easy, even should it be done by authorized repair shop, but the owner, we have to control the condition of the brake. Remember! improper braking conditions will be very dangerous to you and others and may result in a fatal incident and bring death.
Here is Brakes Car Care Tips:
- Note the minimum amount of brake fluid in your vehicle..
- Do not mix brake fluid to the other brake fluid brands of unknown quality, you should only use quality brake fluid.
- Switch and drain the brake fluid every 20.000km or at least every 1 year
- Note the color of the brake fluid, brake fluid color car is usually twofold: clear and red, when they are dirty or discolored, drain and replace it with a new,
- Check the flexible brake hose when doing tire rotation if there are tiny cracks or brittle, as well as check the condition of brake pads (clean if necessary).
- For users matic car, you should make it a habit when stopping at a red light to counteract the transmission to reduce the load brake and transmission canvas.
- Users cars with drum brake (drum brake) should be cautious after a flood area, you must make sure that the brakes had returned to normal by pressing the brake pedal for a few moments.
- Auxiliary brake performance cars with engine brake that is by using a lower gear during downhill.
Back again you have to remember, do not do it yourself, follow the formal workshop. Controlling and changing habits that potentially reduces the brake system work in your car.