In some countries in the world especially in Asia flooding is often a problem that could inhibit our driving activities. Therefore, as the rider must be completely prepared with the best vehicles. To avoid undesirable things happen, I will share some tips to keep your vehicle in the face of flooding.
The main thing to do four-wheel riders, when the arrival of the rainy season.
By entering information about the area or areas where the flood potential. So you as a rider can also arrange trips to avoid the area or region.
However, if the journey is absolutely necessary, it helps the driver to take some tips for dealing with the flood situation on the road, as follows.
- Do not drive through flooded areas unless absolutely necessary. And make sure you know the condition of the height of the flood. However, it helps you immediately turn around your car and look for other routes.
- If there is no other route find higher ground and wait for the flood to recede.
- Be sure not to skip over the water depth from the exhaust or air filter your vehicle. Use 1st gear (manual) or L position (automatic).
- Keeping your vehicle speed is slowly (stable) vehicle as it passes through the flood. Keep your engine speed (if necessary by playing clutch) to prevent water entering the exhaust.
- If the water depth exceeds the (exhaust), should not be skipped. Because the resulting water rides (go) to the air suction holes (intake), resulting in more damage and you’ll be stuck in it (breaking down in the middle of the flood).
- If the worst happens and your vehicle leave the hood closed off to prevent further entry of water, get out and lock your vehicle and find a dry place to shelter.
- That’s tips from us hopefully useful for you. thanks